What are the installation requirements for Call2Order?
- Call2Order can either be installed locally in your environment or as a hosted solution with Bellamy Software.
- On-Site Installation: Installed locally, Call2Order is a web-based Java application that does not require external Internet access. Call2Order is compatible with either an MS SQL or MYSQL database and is compatible with LDAP.
- Hosted Solution: Call2Order can now be deployed through a hosted option. The hosted option provides a reduced initial cost on the acquisition of the Call2Order solution, and maintains a consistent and value focused recurring annual maintenance and support fee. There is no need for customers to purchase or operate any computer hardware, or server space, and all software upgrades and fixes are part of the package.
How are Call2Order users licensed?
Users are licensed concurrently and since Call2Order is web-based, software is not installed or licensed on individual computers.
Is Call2Order easy to learn and use?
Yes – Call2Order is easy to learn and use on your own and we also offer onsite configuration and training when the product is purchased.
Can my organization go paperless for meetings using Call2Order?
Yes - Call2Order offers several features to help your organization be more environmentally friendly and reduce the amount of paper used for meetings within your organization. Not only can you save the environment, you can also save time and money!
- Agenda items can be submitted for a meeting online
- Agendas, agenda packages, minutes and all other reports can be created electronically in PDF format
- Call2Order includes a feature called ‘Track this Meeting’ that allows all meeting attendees to view the agenda and agenda item information online during the meeting
- Agenda, agenda packages and minutes can be published to any website with the click of the mouse
How do I get support for Call2Order?
We offer excellent support via the following methods:
- Call us toll-free number at (800)289-2014
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us through this website
- Email support directly from the ‘Provide Feedback’ option within Call2Order
We also offer our customers access to Bellamy Software’s ticketing system to submit and track your own tickets.
When I buy Call2Order, how long does it take to implement the product so I can start using it?
Call2Order is easy to install and can be implemented quite quickly. Most installations can be completed within one month.
Is Call2Order sold in modules?
No – Call2Order is comprehensive and all-inclusive and does not require modules.
Is there a maximum size for the database and will it cost more to expand it in the future?
No – there is no limit on the size of the database and there is no cost for the database to expand in the future. Call2Order is also supported on both MS SQL and MYSQL databases.
How can I see Call2Order and what it can do to improve the meeting management process at my organization?
You can participate in an online demonstration of Call2Order. Visit News & Events to register for an upcoming product demonstration or select the ‘Request a Demo’ option to send us your information and we will schedule a demonstration when it is convenient for you!
Is there any funding available to purchase a product such as Call2Order?
Yes there is! Most Canadian provincial governments offer and provide grant funding through municipal programs that enhance sustainability, and growth initiatives. Funding is usually allocated between infrastructure, administrative process, capital, and operating projects, and in most cases is determined upon provincial budgeting, population, size of municipal infrastructure, and tax basis.
For further information please Contact Us, or contact your provincial government’s Municipal Affairs or Grants office.
In Alberta, you can follow this link for further details:
How can I save time and money using Call2Order?
Call2Order has several features that will help you save time and money.
- Save time by creating agenda packages electronically rather than printing and assembling packages or binders
- Creating the agenda packages electronically also saves you money by reducing the paper, toner and supply costs to print and assemble the packages
- Save even more time by allowing users to enter their own agenda items eliminating emails and paper copies of agenda items that then have to be entered
- Call2Order allows you to easily and quickly create meetings and agenda items to save you time